Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My favorite Dessert

I am looking after Andrew at the moment as he is busy writting up his PhD. This mostly entails me making sure he has enough coffee and cooking him dinner. Last night I cooked toad in the hole and rhubarb crumble with home made ice cream (made possible by my Australian reletives gift of an ice cream maker). Any way, this reminded me that rhubarb crumble is my favourite dessert. I don't really know why. Maybe it is the sugary fruityness or maybe it reminds me of my mum. It is pretty weird how different food can inspire different emotions (I can hear a sociology thesis in the making).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cheesecake, cause I used to make it out of a packet and eat it at the same time (which is always good) and its a good sturdy substantial pudding, and theres a nice mix of textures. Cheesecake and crumble would also go nicely I imagine.

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we know who wrote what here? This is before I continue a conversation in person, with the wrong person. Ha ha.

5:49 pm  
Blogger K8 said...

there is a thing at the bottom of the post which says posted by k8 and also, I know we are married but we are still different from each other.

10:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are different, you just write the same blog.

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home