Monday, October 23, 2006

somebody needed to post

No one has posted on this blog for ages, probably because Andrew is a nerd and enjoys his job too much (despite what he tells everyone) and I too am also a nerd who enjoys my job too much. Anyway I though I should post something but now I am really not sure what to write about. This is why I don't tend to phone people up very much. It is always awkward once you have established that the other person is still alive to work out what to talk about. I normally end up recanting exciting tales of what I have eatten the night before and what I watched on TV, neither of which are very exciting. Maybe I lack imagination but I find it much easier to talk to people when I can see their face. Theoretically web cams should solve this but so far I am not a great fan of webcam conversations (stop thinking that Dave). Better go so that I can enjoy my social time properly by going to the pub instead of whinging into a very pretty interface screen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] duloxetine 60 mg capsule
xeristar que es
cymbalta 60 mg cap

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home